What happens if I get married and I want my new name reflected in my JHED login ID?

When the system of record (i.e., Payroll) has updated your name, they will send that update to JHED. Once your name is updated in JHED, you will need to send an e-mail to [email protected] to request that your JHED Logon ID be changed to reflect your new name.

If the system of record has not yet updated your name in JHED, you must provide documentation to JHED before your login ID can be changed. In this case, fax a copy of your Certificate of Marriage, or other legal document for other types of name changes to (410) 735-4190 along with an e-mail to [email protected] to request the LID change.

If you wish to change your e-mail account ID, you will need to contact your E-mail Administrator, notifying them of your JHED Login ID change.